The Rev. Meggin King writes:
“One of my close friends back in the Ottawa Valley is a Buddhist priest. He and I have embarked on a series of online conversations around our respective faiths. We started in February. Here is the outline of our dialogues, with links to the completed work.”
To read the continuing dialogues in months to come please go to the LINKS page and click on Red Maple: Buddhist/Christian Dialogue.
Here is the series.
- Series Introduction
- Why dialogue? (Feb);
- Personal Theology and Process Theology (March);
- The Question of Suffering (April);
- Jesus and Shakyamuni as Mediators and Saviours (May);
- God and Nature (June);
- Works and Faith (July) and
- Life, Death, Afterlife (Sep).