Sherbrooke Lake United Church Camp is searching for a part-time year round Executive Director.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and responsibilities:
1. Will have strong interpersonal, verbal , and team building skills
2. Will prepare the annual budgets with the help of the treasurer and
assistant treasurer as well as develop a fundraising plan and successful
grant application strategy
3. Will work with Camp Council in the recruitment, interviewing,
supervision , support and training of all camp staff and volunteers, both
summer & off-season; will assist with performance reviews for staff, and
volunteers (as needed)
4. Will create & foster partnerships inside and outside the church
community; will expand the number of camp sessions in the shoulder seasons
5. Will provide IT support as well as manage the website, online
registration and social media
6. Will have a background in theological training with the ability to
collaborate with Camp Council in the development of a meaningful Christian
Education Program that is in line with the theology of the United Church of
The position will average 25 hours per week.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com Deadline for applications is
Monday December 12th.
Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.