Sarah Wallace is now doing the weekly announcements so all announcements can be sent to her at email@example.com.
The announcements for this week include:
- Licensed Lay Worship Leaders LU4: Season of Creation, August 10-12 at Tatamagouche Centre
- Director of the Diploma in Youth Ministry, Atlantic School of Theology
- Maritime Church Administrators Association Conference
1. Licensed Lay Worship Leaders LU4: Season of Creation – Let All Creation Sing!
August 10 – 12 at Tatamagouche Centre
Instructors: Rev. Robyn Brown-Hewitt, Rev. Joanne McFadden
Program Cost: $250 (tuition, meals & shared accommodations) Single room: $300
Registration deposit: $95.00, residual amount due at program start.
Registration & deposit deadline: July 27, 2018
To Register: www.tatacentre.ca/?r=programs/details&id=2521
Additional Info: Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
All those who are licensed or who seek to be licensed as Licensed Lay Worship Leaders are encouraged to register. At present the minimum number of registrants has not been reached.
2. Director of the Diploma in Youth Ministry, Atlantic School of Theology
Atlantic School of Theology is seeking a new Director of the Diploma in Youth Ministry
Please forward this notice to those to whom you think might be interested.
The deadline for applications is July 19th at 12:00 noon.
For more details, click here.
3. Maritime Church Administrators Association Conference
Attention Church Secretaries!
Maritime Church Administrators Association is holding a one day conference on Saturday, September 22nd at Tatamagouche Centre.
Now is your chance to come and find out what we are all about! We will be holding two workshops, our Annual Meeting and a worship service.
$35, includes snacks and lunch at the Centre. RSVP to Tracy@firstunitedtruro.ca or call if you have questions – 902-895-8098