NEWS AND UPDATES FROM FUNDY ST. LAWRENCE DAWNING WATERS AND
REGIONAL COUNCIL 15
Please send any announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The announcements for this week include:
- Introduction to the Regional Council Meeting Gathering, May 23, 2019
- Hospital Chaplaincy (Fundy St. Lawrence Dawning Waters Regional Council)
- Personal Creativity Retreat
- Music United 2019
1. Introduction to the Regional Council Meeting Gathering, May 23, 2019
If you are new to the annual meeting or you have questions about the process for the new regional meetings, this might be a place for you. Please sign up and come with your curiosity and your questions. (This is similar to the previous orientation for new delegates to Conference.) Please click here to register.
2. Hospital Chaplaincy (Fundy St. Lawrence Dawning Waters Regional Council)
Thanks to the foresight and generosity of the former congregation of Wesley Memorial United Church and the Mission and Service Fund of the United Church of Canada part-time hospital Chaplaincy is provided at the George Dumont Hospital and the Moncton City Hospital. For more information click here.
3. Personal Creativity Retreat – Tatamagouche Centre
Click here to read about and register for a May long weekend retreat offered by Tatamagouche Centre.
4. Music United 2019 at St. Andrews, Halifax
Two opportunities to participate in Music United 2019.
Click here to view details of the weekend learning event that supports music leadership and ministry with workshops, networking and lots of music!
Click here to view poster of Hymn Sing, Friday, April 26, 2019 @ 7 pm, open to the public.