Inspired by God, we are Christ’s people in Bermuda and NS,
loving each other,
empowered by the Holy Spirit.
To become a transformed, courageous, Spirit-filled community,
risking discipleship based on the radical love of Jesus.
Connecting and strengthening communities of faith by:
- Living into expansive belonging
- Growing compassionate leadership
- Nurturing creative ways of Christian vitality
- Uniting by effective communication
- Sharing and living the Good News
- Modelling Christ’s humility and justice
- Moving forward in hope and generosity
Click here to view the Strategic Plan.
Note to Presbyteries Synod December 2018
October 2018 Meeting of Regions 14 15 16
Pastoral Charge: North Highlands Presbytery: Sydney Position: Ministry Personnel Full Time: 40 hrs/week Start: October 1, 2018 Contact: Rev. Duncan Roach, 417 Smith St., New Waterford, NS B1H 3R3 902-862-2436; 902-862-7436 North Highlands Needs Assessment -...
Region 15 Transition Commission Notes Sept.10 2018
Region 15 Transition Commission Letter for Presbyteries Sept 2018
Staffing Announcement for Region 15