Inspired by God, we are Christ’s people in Bermuda and NS, loving each other, following Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
To become a transformed, courageous, Spirit-filled community, risking discipleship based on the radical love of Jesus that welcomes all people, including but not limited to people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, skin colour, race, creed, age, cultural background, economic status, language, and ability, to fully participate in all aspects of our life and work.
Connecting and strengthening communities of faith by:
- Living into expansive and inclusive belonging
- Growing compassionate leadership
- Nurturing creative ways of Christian vitality
- Uniting by effective communication
- Sharing and living the Good News
- Modelling Christ’s humility and justice
- Moving forward in hope and generosity
Click here to view the Strategic Plan.
Staffing Announcement for Region 15
Region 15 Transition Commission Notes Aug. 7 2018
Region 15 Progress notes - July 9, 2018
Criteria: Applications will be accepted from people of all age groups, both lay people and ministry personnel. In making an application, it is expected that the individual and his/her employing unit will each contribute at least 1/3 of the total cost of the event or...