If you are interested in being part of a committee please complete the Committee Volunteer Form and someone will be in touch.
Board of Trusts/Investments Committee
Mandate: To provide oversight, leadership, and guidance on all Investment and Trust issues within the bounds of the Region.
– 3 Designated Individuals
– Executive Minister – Staff Support
– make recommendations to the Regional Executive, through the Division of Finance and Administration, regarding investment policy and decision making
– provide advice to the Region or its Executive regarding investments and trust funds
– monitor, preferably on a quarterly basis, the financial investments of the Region
– coordinate and arrange parameters around special bursaries, grants and gifts from bequests
– develop opportunities for clusters and/or networks necessary for the functioning of the Committee/Division\
– knowledge of The United Church in relation to investment policies
– skill and experience in financial investment matters
Accountability/Reporting: Through the Division of Finance and Administration to the Regional Council and Regional Executive on a regular basis. (As often as needed or required.)
Powers: Must refer decisions to the Division of Finance and Administration except the following:
– to be identified