If you are interested in being part of a committee please complete the Committee Volunteer Form and someone will be in touch.
Division of Ministry Resources
To provide leadership, oversight and guidance to the activities of the Committees that support, Human and Ministry Resources in the Region.
- Secretary (at the discretion of the Chair)
- Chair of Pastoral Relations
- Chair of Licensing
- Chair of Faith Story and Community Covenants
- Chair of Future Directions
- Chair of Retiree Support
- At least one Ordained, Diaconal and Designated Lay Minister must be on the Division. If not represented in the above, then absent designation is to be added to the Division membership.
- Regional Minister – Staff Support
- ensure that all committees are fulfilling their mandates
- coordinate interactions among the Committees of the Division
- make certain that the Committee handbooks and resources are up to date
- make sure that the Committees are providing appropriate training to the designated Individuals needed for each Committee’s mandate
- create working groups where needed for the functioning of the Committee/Division
- an understanding of the policies and procedures of The United Church of Canada with respect to Human Resources
- people Skills and Pastoral Skills
- an understanding the intricacies of Human Resources
- organizational Skills
To the Regional Council and Regional Executive on a regular basis. (As often as needed or required.)
Must refer decisions to the Regional Council Executive except the following:
- any matters covered within approved budgets
- any matters referred from Divisional Committees
How to put together a Living Faith Story Workshop
As a commitment to providing connection and learning, Regional Council 15 has asked committees to take a turn hosting webinars. In November we had a...
2023 Region 15 Younger Ministry Personnel Retreat
Living Faith Stories Workshop
Greetings from the members of Faith Story and Community Covenant Committee of Region 15! And blessings be with you in the ministry and service you...
How Are We Doing? A Report on the 2021 Self-Assessments of the Communities of Faith in Region 15
Greetings from your Faith Story and Community Covenant Committee, After many months, we are happy to announce that we have completed the 2021...
Annual Self-Assessments Deadline is October 31, 2021
Greetings again to all the Communities of Faith in Region 15, from your Faith Stories and Community Covenants Committee. We want to thank the 85...
June 20, 2020 Division of Ministry Resources Minutes
2020-06-30 Minutes Division of Ministry Resources
May 29, 2020 Division of Ministry Resources Minutes
2020-05-29 Minutes Division of Ministry Resources