NEWS AND UPDATES FROM FUNDY ST. LAWRENCE DAWNING WATERS AND
REGIONAL COUNCIL 15
Please send any announcements to email@example.com
- Condolences – Stewart Hudson
- Online Evaluation of Annual Meeting
- Celebration of Ministry – Service donations
- Breaking the Silence Benefit Concert
- Certificate in Ministry Supervision
- Restoring the Great Peace Treaty
1. Condolences – Stewart Hudson
We have received the sad news that former Maritime Conference Treasurer, Stewart Hudson, has died. Deep condolences to his wife, Betty, and family. Stewart’s long service and generosity was a gift to Maritime Conference. Obituary can be seen here.
2. Online Evaluation of Annual Meeting
Please take a moment to complete the online evaluation of the 2019 Annual Meeting, click here to access.
3. Celebration of Ministry – Service donations
4. Breaking the Silence Benefit Concert
Breaking the Silence benefit concert with Dave Gunning and Garnet Rogers, Sharon United Church, Tatamagouche, 2pm Sunday, June 2.
The Maritimes-Breaking the Silence Network, a longtime United Church partner, is delighted to announce that two of Canada’s most renowned folk musicians, Dave Gunning and Garnet Rogers (brother of Stan Rogers) will combine their gifts for an extraordinary afternoon of music and story-telling at Sharon United Church, Tatamagouche Sunday, June 2 @2pm. Tickets at the door. Suggested donation $20. Half of the funds raised will go to the Breaking the Silence Human Rights Solidarity Network to ensure a constant BTS presence with our partners in a highly challenging human rights period in Guatemala. Half will go to support the Rabinal New Hope High School-Tatamagouche School/Community Project. We would love to see you in Tatamagouche for a fabulous afternoon of music.
5. Certificate in Ministry Supervision
Click here to read about the Certificate in the Ministry of Supervision (UC) Program available in the Fall semester, 2019.
6. Restoring the Great Peace Treaty
Click here to view Restoring the Great Peace Treaty Living in Respect with the Animally Watery Earth poster.
July 8-9, 2019 at Tatamagouche Centre learn more and register here.