(If you have questions about the LLWL program please contact Robyn at email@example.com.)
There are four Learning Units offered in the Licensed Lay Worship Leaders Program (Atlantic).
Those who are currently licensed by their Presbytery as Licensed Lay Worship Leaders are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Those who have been recommended by their Presbytery for LLWL training and those who have completed an LLWL (Atlantic) Orientation event are encouraged to participate.
Those who complete the Orientation and 4 Learning Units will receive a certificate of completion from Tatamagouche Centre and LLWL Atlantic.
These units do not have to be taken in order but all would be available to be completed within two years.
- ORIENTATION EVENT : October 27-29, 2017
- LEARNING UNIT 1: November 3-5, 2017 Advent, Christmas, Epiphany
- LEARNING UNIT 2: February 9-11, 2018 Lent, Holy Week, Easter
- LEARNING UNIT 3: April 27-29, 2018 Pentecost
- LEARNING UNIT 4: August 10-12, 2018 Creation
To Register please click on the following link: click here
Program Cost and Payment:
– Orientation event $100
– Program, meals and double accommodation: Actual Cost $455 / Minimum Cost $355
– Program, meals and single accommodation: Actual Cost $505 / Minimum Cost $405
Please confirm your registration by sending full tuition or a deposit to Maritime Conference of $150 before the deadline indicated on the registration form.
Learning Grants are available for LLWL participants. Please click here for more details.