Inspired by God, we are Christ’s people in Bermuda and NS, loving each other, following Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
To become a transformed, courageous, Spirit-filled community, risking discipleship based on the radical love of Jesus that welcomes all people, including but not limited to people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, skin colour, race, creed, age, cultural background, economic status, language, and ability, to fully participate in all aspects of our life and work.
Connecting and strengthening communities of faith by:
- Living into expansive and inclusive belonging
- Growing compassionate leadership
- Nurturing creative ways of Christian vitality
- Uniting by effective communication
- Sharing and living the Good News
- Modelling Christ’s humility and justice
- Moving forward in hope and generosity
Click here to view the Strategic Plan.
Policy and Procedures for Display Space