To foster spiritual growth and faith development by providing financial assistance to youth and young adults in the Region to enable them to participate in expressions of Christian faith and gatherings of the wider church, primarily, but not limited to, participating in national and international events or ministries.
- Complete an online application form BEFORE the event or project begins.
- Submit a cover letter to describe how this event/ministry will enhance their spiritual life and two accompanying letters of reference (email is acceptable).
- Those who can apply are youth and young adults ages 13-30; adults accompanying a youth who needs special support; and groups.
- Individuals may apply for one half of their expenses (travel, tuition, registration fees, etc.) up to a maximum of $1,000; and groups may apply for one half of their expenses (travel, tuition, registration fees, etc.) up to a maximum of $3,000.
- Must be supported by the Children, Youth and Young Adult Committee.