- To help cover extraordinary expenses experienced by ministry personnel due to family or health emergencies.
- To help with the coverage of expenses related to medications, medical devices, renovations to facilities to support physical or mental disabilities, or financial distress caused by fire damage to property, accidental injury, or death of a partner.
- Active or retired ministry personnel must reside within the geographical boundaries of Regional Council 15 to access this fund.
- The yearly limit for an individual to access the fund is $2,500.
- In exceptional circumstances the yearly limit could be exceeded with approval of the Regional Council Executive.
- Confidentiality is to be maintained.