- Funding may be provided for major building repairs or new building construction in church camps, on a cost sharing basis.
- Funds may be provided for salary, benefits, and travel expenses for staff to develop new camping programs for children and families.
- Funds may be provided for technology upgrades to support camping programs, including web services, computer and/or audio-visual equipment used directly in camp program delivery.
- Funds may be provided for the marketing of the camp programs to target potential campers and their families.
- Funds may be provided for attendance at conferences on church camping and for travel to national meetings of The United Church focused on current and future church camping programs.
- Receipts are required prior to reimbursement being issued, for items in number 2 (two) through to number 5 (five)