If you are interested in being part of a committee please complete the Committee Volunteer Form and someone will be in touch.
Association of Ministers Committee
Explore and develop possibilities for an Association of Ministers within the understandings of the United Church.
- Secretary (at the discretion of the Chair)
- 3 Designated Individuals
- Regional Minister – Staff Support
- Division Chair (Ex-Officio)
- develop a framework, principles and process for an Association of Ministers in consultation with ministry personnel in the Region and with other Association of Ministers groups across the country
- participate on behalf of the Region, in any discussions or consultations that may occur on this subject
- inform ministry personnel on the development of the Association concept and ways to participate
- receive suggestions from ministry personnel on ways an Association might benefit them
- create collegial circles or clusters and create working groups where needed for the functioning of the of the Committee/Division
- provide accompaniment with ministers as they engage with the Office of Vocation Processes
- support for colleagues undergoing difficulties
- help develop mentor linkages
- keep in focus support to ministry personnel in unusual employment situations (chaplains, etc.) and those retained on disability in the Region
- good communication and organizational skills
- understanding of variety of United Church ministries
- desire to help build collegial support networks
Through Division of Regional Services and Support to the Regional Council and Regional Executive on a regular basis. (As often as needed or required.)
Must refer decisions to the Division of Regional Services and Support except the following:
- any matters covered within approved budgets
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.