If you are interested in being part of a committee please complete the Committee Volunteer Form and someone will be in touch.
Incorporated Ministries Committee
To provide oversight, leadership, and guidance to the Incorporated Ministries within the bounds of Region 15.
- Secretary (at the discretion of the Chair)
- 5 Designated Individuals
- Executive Minister – Staff Support
- Division Chair (Ex-Officio)
- the Chair, along with the Secretary, organizes the work of the Committee and reports through the Division of Finance and Administration
- consult regularly and at least annually with the Chair of the Board of each incorporated ministry
- visit each incorporated ministry at least once per year
- receive a report from each incorporated ministry to the Region annually and reports to the Region on all Incorporated Ministries annually
- respond to requests for assistance from the boards of Incorporated Ministries
- hold current copies of all IM bylaws
- investigate any concerns that an Incorporated Ministry may be in non-compliance with a bylaw
- ensure that all annual forms and reports, required by both government and Church, are submitted prior to deadlines
- respond to new requests for Incorporation from other organizations, outreach projects, etc. of The United Church of Canada within the Region
- create working groups where needed for the functioning of the Committee/Division
- effective organizational, administrative, consultative and pastoral skills
- a commitment to the outreach ministries of The United Church of Canada
- knowledge of, or openness to learn, the polity of The United Church of Canada
Through the Division of Finance and Administration to the Regional Council and Regional Executive on a regular basis. (As often as needed or required.)
Must refer decisions to the Division of Finance and Administration.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.